Shoonya Tax Referral Program Policy
Subject to the satisfaction of the terms and conditions mentioned herein, only an individual user of Shoonya Tax website ("Referring Individual") and not a company, partnership, trust, etc. may refer/recommend the use of Shoonya Tax website/services. Referral Scheme is active or effective or valid only if all the referred New Customers had paid their amount / fees invoiced by Shoonya Tax in full. There will be no exception to this clause.
- Referral Scheme is effective or valid only if all the referred New Customers have paid their amount / fees under the Value-Prep package invoiced by Shoonya Tax in full. There will be no exception to this clause.
- Referral Scheme is active or effective or valid only if all the referred New Customers had paid their amount / fees invoiced by Shoonya Tax in full. There will be no exception to this clause.
- Individuals who are availing the group discount/corporate discount does not qualify for the referral bonus.
- There should not be any conflict of interest of any kind whatsoever between the Referring Individual and New Customer, and Shoonya Tax shall be entitled to disclose the name of the Referring Individual to New Customer, if New Customer asks for this information. The Referring Individual and the New Customer agree and acknowledge that Shoonya Tax shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstance for any such conflict of interest.
- If the referring Individual has filed his Income Tax Return through Shoonya Tax by paying his filing fees in full and at a later point if the referring Individual qualifies for referral bonus, then in such case Shoonya Tax will pay the referral bonus to the individual in full.
- The Referring Individual agrees and acknowledges that it will be his/her responsibility to report this income/benefit to the appropriate tax / any authorities, if required.
- The Referring Individual and the New Customer agree and acknowledge that Shoonya Tax services are being sold solely on the basis of quality and usability. That the Referring Individual warrants and represents that it has not exercised any undue influence on the representatives of New Customer to use Shoonya Tax services. The New Customer warrants and represents that it has elected and opted to use Shoonya Tax website out of its own volition after being fully satisfied with the usability and suitability of the website and that the Referring Individual has not exerted any influence on him to use the same.
- By electing to use Shoonya Tax website and the services provided therein, the New Customer agrees and undertakes to unconditionally accept and abide by the general terms and conditions that govern the usage of Shoonya Tax website.
- To make an eligible referral, the Referring Individual must be an individual above 18 years of age, registered with www.Shoonyatax.com as a user, with a valid email id of his own. Only referrals made on Shoonya tax portal under refer-a-friend tab will be considered as eligible referrals.
Eligible Referral will not be qualified for referral bonus if:
- The New Customer pays less than $41 (Should be more than $40) of fee payment
- The New Customer declines to use the Shoonya Tax website, service or does not fully pay the amount invoiced by Shoonya Tax; or
- The New Customer seeks refund from Shoonya Tax; or
- The New Customer sends any communication to Shoonya Tax or his/her financial institution which could be considered a payment dispute.
- Referring Individual must provide the following information about them, when Shoonya Tax asks for this information via e-mail communication: (i) Full Name (ii) Mailing Address (if required) (iii) E-mail Address (All communication will go to this e-mail address) (iv) Telephone Number Shoonya Tax may want to contact Referring Individual for certain clarifications. Shoonya Tax reserves the right to forfeit the same if any or all of the above mentioned information is not provided, or if any information is found to be incorrect.
- If the Referring Individual fails to acknowledge such communication as mentioned herein, then the Referral Fee payable by Shoonya Tax shall stand forfeited and the referring Individual shall not be entitled to raise any claim or consequential damage against Shoonya Tax.
- Shoonya Tax has the right to communicate with the referee & confirm or verify, whether the referee has been actually referred by the referring Individual or referrer.
- The Referring Individual shall not be entitled to referral fee until a full and final payment is received from the referral.
- Shoonya Tax reserves the right to make changes to, or cancel, Shoonya Tax Referral Program at any time. Shoonya Tax has the right to know the nexus between the referrer and the referee. Any such changes will automatically become an integral part of Shoonya Tax Referral Program.
- Shoonya is celebrating 5 years by giving our loyal clients a grand prize money of USD $5000 under the Hi5 referral program.
- A referrer should have made at least 5 successful referrals to participate in this program.
- Three people will stand a chance to win $5000 each.
- Draw will be conducted on May 6, 2019.
- Winners will be communicated via email if they win and they shall claim their prize money before May 31, 2019 by providing their valid ID proof and bank account details.
- Prize money is subject to income tax, and it is winner’s sole responsibility to pay respective taxes on it.
- All the other terms & conditions will remain applicable as per regular referral policy of Shoonya.